Greetings Everyone! My name is Wade Il Vento and this is my first post. Let me tell you a little about myself and the purpose of this blog. I am a 39 year old school teacher in Chattanooga, TN, however, my true passion is food and food service. My goal one day is to open a restauarnt of my own. I come from a restaurant family whose restaurants flourished in NJ during the 20th century. My Great Grandfather opened the 1st Ilvento's Restaurant in Jersey City NJ, and his sons followed with many other locations throughout NJ. I began working in my Uncle George's pizza place when I was 12 years old, and have never stopped working in the restaurant business since. I've done everything from washing dishes, to cooking, to managing, and now to owning my own catering business. If there's one thing I love, IT'S FOOD! If it's another thing I've noticed since moving from NJ to Chattanooga 5 years ago is that many people in this area are not aware of the great food that is out there in the greater Chattanooga area. This Blog will update followers on my adventures in dining in Chattanooga. I will talk about all sorts of restaurant elements, from food to service, to overall atmosphere and dining experience. I look forward to this adventure and hope that you will share it with me. I will be heading out this Sunday evening, October16...destination unknown as of yet.
Until then, Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment